Kate Whitley is running on pure adrenaline, her daughter is in the hospital waiting for a life saving operation that Kate can not afford. In fact, she is relying on the goodness of a stranger by staying in an empty house close to the hospital that the stranger knows about while she tries to figure out a way to pay for her daughter’s operation. The last thing she needs is to be confronted by the owner of the house and be thrown out into the cold wet night.
Lucas Carrington returns home to his empty house filled with ghosts of the past only to find it is not empty but harboring a beautiful confrontational woman. Determined to rid himself of this intrusion, Lucas demands she leave but thinks better of it when he realizes a storm is raging outside and Kate is desperate. Her temporary reprieve becomes more than either Lucas or Kate realize when their hearts become involved.
SAFE IN THE TYCOON’S ARMS is a heartwarming story by talented Jennifer Faye. Readers can not help but “love” billionaire tycoon with a heart of gold, Lucas …
From the Blog
- Announcing: 2013 CataNetwork Reviewers’ Choice Awards
- Where Fiction Meets History by Louise Allen
- CataRomance Blog: Isabelle Goddard on Unmasking Miss Lacey
- CATANETWORK REVIEWERS’ CHOICE AWARDS 2012
- CataNetwork’s Summer Kick-Off Blog Hop is a Success!!
- CataRomance Giveaway: THE SEVEN-DAY TARGET by Natalie Charles
- Give Away: Seduction Under Fire by Melissa Cutler
- Review: Seduction Under Fire by Melissa Cutler Book Give Away
- Win a Big Box o’ Books
- Celebrating Sixty Wonderful Books with Liz Fielding
- Cataromance Interview with Sophie Pembroke
- Cataromance Interview with Rachel Brimble
- Cataromance Interview with Emmie Dark
- CataRomance Interview with Michelle Conder
- THE ROMANTIC NOVELISTS ASSOCIATION RoNA ROSE AWARD
- Review: SAFE IN THE TYCOON’S ARMS by Jennifer Faye
- Review: Unlocking the Doctor’s Heart by Susanne Hampton
- Review: Seducing His Princess by Olivia Gates
- Review: From Ruin to Riches – Louise Allen
- Review: Lethal Affair by Jean Thomas